Thursday, December 16, 2010

Minute by minute.

Just to keep the fairly random blog content going, I am going to update this entry all day long, with whatever I may be doing at the time. Should have a day in the life sort of thing.  Firstly I woke up at 7:20 when Leah left for work. I then walked all the way to the couch, where I napped with the dogs unitl 9.  Showering and all that jazz brings me to now. Coffee and pie for breakfast....
...12:37.  Took the dogs for a walk, which is funny/annoying. Fitz keeps trying to eat Odins back legs, so Odin Pulls to try and get away. Must look pretty funny. Other than that I am just finishing off the pot of coffee from earlier, and I'm not sure if I am going to spend some time with my guitar, or reading for awhile.  F.Y.I. I am reading a book called 'Gardens of the Moon' By Steven Erikson. So far It is really well written.  It took a bit to get into, because it jumps around between characters and time a fair bit. Hmm I think reading it is. Also here is an avatar I made while wasting time a few minutes ago. P.S. I love Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. So you should go watch it and report back later.


So I in fact did read my book.  It was a good time.  And then Leah got home from work. And then we finished our christmas shopping. And then we came home and she wrapped the presents, while I watched YouTube videos, which is just a strait up fair trade.  And that is the end of the day.  To end this off, I will revise my favorite 10 movies of all time. I may revisit this as I remember other movies.  
Here is take 1 anyways. (and in no order)


1)Braveheart
2)True Romance
3)The Deer Hunter
4)The Big Lebowski
5)The Princess Bride
6)Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
7)Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
8)Monty Pythons: The Life Of Brian
9)Aladdin
10)Donnie Brasko



2 comments: