Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Heavy metal, comic books and random words orbital.

Wednesday. Day off. Many chores. Since I am trying to make a blog one of my commitments, I don't even have to call messing around on the computer a procrastination.  Also I've found that as long as I budget time to paly around rather than clean and take shit to the dump I don't feel so bad about it. Ha. Denial or what. Either way I'd better hurry up, I've got a 1:15 comic reading engagement.  So on this particular blog I'm going to mention a few worldly events I'm half assed following.

You ever wonder if as a species, we are trying to destroy ourselves? More than just obvious issues like,  pollution, violent nature etc.  Much like standing at the edge of a cliff and getting the urge to jump.  Of course we never do, because we realize that as cool as it might be for a second, that would likely be a very painful very final end.  That being said, I recently finished a book all about what might happen in 2012.  It threw in just enough science to get me thinking. I'm far to skeptical to dive right in to believing in that sort of thing. Especially after y2k.  But I find myself rooting for the universe to knock us down a peg.  Now I don't think I sadistic enough to just want global level catastrophe just for something to watch on TV. Buuut.....there it is.  The more I talk to people (over the years) about this type of thing, I realize that it is ingrained in 90% of us.

Is this some self racial hatred. A built in self defense system telling us we've gone too far. That would be neat.
Keeping all that in mind, WTF North Korea. The government (whoever is ACTUALLY currently in charge) Sr. or Jr. They are at the edge of the cliff. But at the bottom is a village and they are rigged to blow.   Again you gotta wonder, maybe they figure they've got a raw deal and just want to start it allll over again.  I can't picture anyone going nuclear without some long term goal. RESET. 

If don't know what the shit this is about, read this.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/4454711/North-Korea-threatens-nuclear-war

See I just had a cool daydream about living in the mountains.  Growing veggies and raising animals and packing a sword.    Niice. 
Anyways, What do YOU think. Want to see the world (mostly) wiped out?
Remember that 90% of the world is douche bags anyways. (Official stat)

That is all for today. ramblings galore. 

Also heres a song with a RRRAAADDD guitar solo. (if your not into metal(victoria) start it at 1:59)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqw2WAcv8Tw



-Eric out.

No comments:

Post a Comment